I needed new primer and so I went to my local diy-shop where they sell my favourite brand but when I got there... not my primer on the shelf! Bummer... but there was another brand wich promissed to be a very good primer for plastics. When I tested it on a piece of plastic it was ok but when I primed my model this was what came out of it.
I was so mad!!!! The wheelhouse was a total mess and ready for the garbagecan. All those hours of work....
crying a bit I managed to remove the shitty paint and now she is nice
and shiny in a new coat of primer again. Tomorrow I am going to destroy
the faulty can of primer. Dont know how yet but I will find a way.